Lancome, Influenster, and Mandy Lashes12:00 AM
- I used a Wet n Wild eye shadow pallete in a very light shimmery pink.
- I then applied my eyeliner to my lid with an Ink Liner by Elf.
- I gave my brows a little color by using a very thin brush and some eye shadow.
- Finally I added my Mandy Lashes in Natural Beauty. After these dried I added a little bit of Rimmel scandalous flex mascara. Don't pull too hard though so you don't rip off the falsies!
- For my foundation I used the Lancome Teint Idole Ultrawear Makeup Stick in color 90 Ivory. This makeup stick has SPF 21 (perfect for the sunny days up ahead) and it has a soft matte finish. What I do recommend when using this product is moisturize prior to using it.
- Next I used my Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear High Coverage Concealer and the color on the back reads 090 Ivory 010 Beige Porcelaine. I used this under my eyes and in a few problem areas around my face. Using a makeup sponger I used a dabbed motion to make sure I wasn't pulling at my face, especially around the eyes.
- I then used the Ulta Matte Bronzer to give my face some definition. Make sure to blend in your bronzer correctly otherwise you'll either have two crazy tones on your face, or you'll look super blotchy. The old way of contouring where it was extremely noticeable is gone ladies, now it's time to focus on a more blended and natural look.
- Moving on to the highlight. This gets applied above the bronzer in order to brighten things up a bit. I used the Lancome Click and Glow Illuminateur. This comes out of the applicator (you click it) and I personally don't like a lot of highlight so I just gave a click and used that on my face. I then blended it.
- Last but not least, my lips! For this I used my Lancome Metallique Lip Laquer in Mirrored Nude. I'm not a huge gloss girl, but this came out so beautifully.